A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Elementallis is a 2D Zelda-like where the Elements are of critical importance. You will explore the world and complete the trials of its temples in order to restore the Elements.
Then, you’ll be able to use the Elements in fights, to solve puzzles or to progress on your adventure. Freeze your enemies, grow vines to climb to higher places, light up dark places with fire or clear pits thanks to the power of the wind. You can even combine elements to maximize their impact!
- Prove your worth in the 8 dungeons, filled with puzzles, secrets, enemies and bosses.
- Use the Elements to uncover previously unnaccessible areas in a metroidvania-esque style.
- Discover the 8 different biomes and help its inhabitants.
- Fight in real time combat and defeat your foes using the Elements wisely to exploit their weaknesses.
- Embark in a story about growth and overcoming guilt.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, arpg, Exploration, Game Boy, Pixel Art, Retro, Story Rich, Top-Down, zelda|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Catalan; Valencian, English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Links||Steam, Discord, Twitter, Homepage, Steam|
Unzip the zip file and open the ElementallisDemo executable.
Use this command in the terminal if you can't open the file:
% sudo chmod -R 755 /Users/YourUsername/Downloads/ElementallisDemo031.app
You'll need to change "YourUsername" for your username or the location if the app is not in your Downloads folder.
Make the ElementallisDemo031.x86_64 file executable in order to open it. In ubuntu, you can right click the file and tick this option.
- Elementallis new demo!May 03, 2022
- Mac and Linux versions confirmed!Jun 25, 2021
- Elementallis Demo Update (v 0.2.6)Jun 18, 2021
- Elementallis Kickstarter DemoMay 04, 2021
- Elementallis Demo Update (v 0.2.4)Mar 09, 2021
- Elementallis Demo Update (v 0.2.3)Nov 21, 2020
- Elementallis Demo Update (v 0.2.2)Nov 04, 2020
- Update of the Elementallis DemoJul 05, 2020